Note that only part of the report is shown. Look at the heading of the report:
- The report is for the period 1st January, 2015 until the first week of April, 2015
- During this period, we had 52 trades (yip only 52, we do not trade every day)
- Off the 52 trades, 47 were winners, yielding a profit of $7,093.35. (Note: This is trading only one single contract per trade - if you trade multiple contracts your results will be much different)
- We only had 5 losing trades (yes we do loose, everyone does, but we try to set it up such that our losers are at a minimum), with a loss of -$752.50.
- Total cumulative profit for the period is $6,340.85
- Note: This is in US Dollar
- The sixth column shows the number of days we were into the trade
- The second last column is the profit per trade - in general we are taking small profits, but we are taking it consistently
- Second column - the symbol might need some explanation, BP is the British Pound, AD the Australian Dollar, CD the Canadian Dollar - yes we do trade Forex in between others as well - but we do it totally differently
The important thing to note here is the probability of success in a trade! (Fourth-last column) In our trading business we are pitched against the best of Traders out there and against massive investment companies. We need something that will give us an edge over the rest of the market. We need something to differentiate us, to change the game, to tilt the odds into our favour. Otherwise we will just become part of the "many someone's" that lose to the big players..